1.16.2010

My Mantra for 2010

Another year has gone past
Another 365 days have become history
New year, new blog
New hope, new beginning
Start afresh from a clean slate
Or continue blazing down the path to glory

2009 is officially over
Looking back the year, a lot can happen in just 1 year
Going back and forth over the roads of Arguments, Resolutions, Shortcomings, Achievements
Climbing up and down the valleys of Happiness, Sadness, Satisfaction, Dissapointment, among many others
And don't forget about the one called Confusion
Puckering up and kissing 2009 goodbye, opening my arms wide and embracing 2010

As I walk down the avenue of Life in 2010
Let these be my mantra
1) The most important thing is to know what is the most important thing. And only I can decide what is the most important thing
2) My mission in life is to make others happy, but:
a) I can only make others happy if I myself am happy
b) I cannot make everybody happy
c) I cannot make everybody happy all the time

3) I can do no great things, only small things with great love (this one is from Mother Theresa)

Happy new year, Everybody! May 2010 be kind to you.





2 comments:

  1. happy new year 2010 hihihihi..
    and what would be my Mantra??
    get over the melancolic phase?
    hihihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mbok, your mantra is......get over it and move on!!! Many more fish in the sea......Hihihihi......;D

    ReplyDelete